HD Disposable LenZ
For single-use on the ZEISS RESIGHT®
- Approx. 130° wide angle field of view with outstanding resolution in the periphery
- HD clarity under high magnification reduces the need for a contact lens
- Full-field clarity for decreased scleral depressing and panretinal laser
- Excellent depth of field for better stereopsis
- Improved view during air/fluid exchanges
- No sterilization “down time” for OR increased efficiency
A wide field of view
This allows visualization of a wide field extending from the macula to the retinal periphery while keeping everything in focus.
Depth of focus
The depth of field and resolution allow a large area to be in focus at all times whilst maintaining enough detail even under high magnification.
Convenient and sterile
Available in a convenient, sterile blister pack, each lens is ‘always ready’ for the surgeon to use, with minimized risk of infection and cross-contamination. Moreover, OR efficiency is boosted because there is no sterilization ‘down-time’.
An Eye for Perfection
Dr Dilraj Grewal
PDF (1 MB)
Mini Product Guide SURGICAL
WOC Special 2020
PDF (1 MB)
You may also want to learn about these devices
BIOM® Optic Set
The convenient and sterile blister package is easy to handle. It includes thumbscrew cover and drive belts for motorized BIOM® version.
The world´s first single-use wide angle viewing system.
The BIOM® 5 enables wide-angle observation of the fundus during vitreous surgery.
We are here for you!
You can reach us by phone +49 641 2005-0
or you can send us a message